Secretly Group and affiliate partner Ghostly International seek US Projects Coordinator
Title: US Projects Coordinator
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN or Brooklyn, NY (remote until further notice)
Reports to: Secretly Group’s Managing Director, North America
Position Overview: The US Projects Coordinator will be an integral part of the projects teams for Secretly Group and affiliate partner Ghostly International. This is a full-time position reporting to Secretly Group’s Managing Director (North America). The role will initially have a heavy focus on the needs of Secretly affiliate Ghostly International, while also providing support to projects across the three Secretly Group labels — Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, and Secretly Canadian. For Ghostly projects, the hire will also receive project-level oversight from Ghostly senior staff. The position can be based in our Bloomington, IN or Brooklyn, NY offices.
- Serve in a day-to-day direct support role to Project Managers for an assigned set of projects, operating as an auxiliary member of the Core Project Team.
- Collect assets from artists, managers, and 3rd parties (ie: photographers, video directors, mastering houses).
- Disseminate assets to wider label team via Basecamp, Asana, Slack, and other shared resource tools.
- Prepare and deliver metadata and other new release materials for distribution title set-up via web-based catalogue management platform.
- Work closely with Project Managers to manage production deadlines, strategize stock pressing quantities, then place all internal production orders for physical audio formats. Serve as liaison between Projects and Production staff.
- Coordinate logistics for and participate in Core Project Team communications, including planning meetings and project calls.
- Coordinate all points of internal inventory management. Includes managing production parts holdings with manufacturing vendors, consignment account inventories, and regular inventory needs of our distributor.
- Assist Project Managers and Operations management staff with special projects as needed.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate independent thought and action while operating in sync with a team.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Background of 1-2 years in music industry preferred.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send email directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.