Secretly Group Seeks US Projects Coordinator
Title: US Projects Coordinator
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN, Brooklyn, NY (remote until further notice)
Reports to: Secretly Group’s Managing Director, North America
Company Summary: Secretly Group is a leading independently owned music company. Secretly’s major divisions include record labels Dead Oceans, Ghostly International, Jagjaguwar, and Secretly Canadian, as well Secretly Publishing. Secretly Group is headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, and beyond. We release music by artists such as Mitski, Bon Iver, Sharon Van Etten, Phoebe Bridgers, Khruangbin, Angel Olsen, Slowdive, shame, Whitney, and serpentwithfeet.
Position Summary: The US Projects Coordinator will be an integral part of the US Projects team for Secretly Group. They will work closely with Project Managers and project teams on releases across the three Secretly Group labels — Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, and Secretly Canadian. This is a full-time position reporting to the Managing Director (North America). The position could be based in our Bloomington, IN or Brooklyn, NY office.
- Serve in a day-to-day direct support role to Project Managers for an assigned set of projects, operating as an auxiliary member of the Core Project Team.
- Collect assets from artists, managers, and 3rd parties (ie: photographers, video directors, mastering houses). Disseminate assets to wider label team via Basecamp, Asana, Slack, and other shared resource tools.
- Prepare and deliver metadata and other NRI materials for distribution title set-up via OpenPlay.
- Work closely with Project Managers to manage production deadlines, strategize stock pressing quantities, then place all internal production orders for physical audio formats. Serve as liaison between Projects and Production staff.
- Coordinate logistics for and participate in Core Project Team communications, including planning meetings and project calls.
- Coordinate all points of internal inventory management. Includes managing production parts holdings with manufacturing vendors, consignment account inventories, and regular inventory needs of our distributor.
- Assist Project Managers and Operations management staff with special projects as needed.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate independent thought and action while operating in sync with a team.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Background of 1-2 years in music industry preferred.
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd – January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/59BD2jU98AXLRWf2A
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.