Secretly Group is looking for a motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic Project Manager to join its London team. 2-4 years of music industry experience is essential.
The candidate must have a passion for music, be keen to contribute creative ideas to our global marketing strategy, and an ability to communicate effectively with artists and managers.
A strong knowledge of electronic-orientated music is a bonus.
Secretly Group is made up of the Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar and Secretly Canadian record labels, headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, USA.
We release music by artists such as Bon Iver, Angel Olsen, Slowdive, Shame, Whitney, and serpentwithfeet.
- Managing album campaigns across UK and Europe, working closely with a US PM to develop global campaign
- Planning and coordinating European promo and promo trips
- Working with the marketing team to create European wide plans
- Managing and overseeing project budgets
- Initiating and leading regular international project meetings
- Using stats and analysis to help shape marketing campaigns
- Coordinating press, radio, TV, retail and digital marketing teams.
- Helping to coordinate assets across a campaign including music videos, remixes, live sessions, photoshoots, digital assets.
- Liaising with live agents, promoters and artist managers on a live plot
- Collating label copy and data for European based artists
- Liaising with local staff and distributors in European territories on retail and promotional stock requirements
- Liaising with our digital teams and digital retailers
- Some international travel is required.
- The role is full-time, 40 hours per week, and will require some out-of-hours activity, such as attendance at shows, accompanying artists on promotional activities etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate independent thought and action.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Background of 2-4 years in music industry.
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send CV and cover letter directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at [email protected]