Secretly Group & Affiliates Seek Production Coordinator
Title: Production Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN
Reports to: Production Manager
Company Summary: Secretly is a leading independently owned music company. Secretly’s major divisions include Secretly Group record labels Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, Saddest Factory Records, and Secretly Canadian, as well as Ghostly International and The Numero Group. Secretly is headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, Chicago, and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, and beyond. We release music by artists such as Mitski, Khruangbin, Bon Iver, Angel Olsen, Whitney, serpentwithfeet, MUNA, Phoebe Bridgers, Kate Bollinger, Mary Lattimore, Hüsker Dü, and Pastor T. L. Barrett.
Position Summary: The Production Coordinator will assist with the production of physical goods, joining a department that supports Secretly Group (Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, Saddest Factory Records, Secretly Canadian) and Secretly affiliates including Ghostly International and The Numero Group.
- Assist in the production of physical goods including vinyl, CDs, cassettes, soft goods, promotional items and other merchandise.
- Coordinate a high volume of assigned projects of varying duration and complexity from early planning stages to completion by deadline.
- Daily communication with various media vendors and printers. Filtering information from 3rd party vendors to internal staff regarding order status, timeline changes, and issues that require trouble-shooting.
- Liaising with the internal Art Department and 3rd party designers (as needed) to help realize creative vision for projects as physical goods.
- Process data entry for orders and regular reporting.
- Work with design software to adjust/create templates, provide proofs in a timely fashion, and more.
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates:
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently, while remaining in communication with a larger team.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making ability.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- A passion for independent music and physical media.
- A familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud.
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd – January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/L87kcoSnaCDZLGrq7
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.