Secretly Group Seeks Operations Assistant
Title: Operations Assistant
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN
Reports to: Managing Director
Company Summary: Secretly Group is a leading independently owned music company, including record labels Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, Saddest Factory Records, and Secretly Canadian. Secretly Group is headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, Chicago, and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, and beyond. We release music by artists such as Mitski, Khruangbin, Bon Iver, Angel Olsen, Whitney, serpentwithfeet, MUNA, and Phoebe Bridgers.
Position Summary: The Operations Assistant will provide day-to-day support for the Managing Director and the operational functions of the Secretly Group staff.
- Provide direct administrative support to the Managing Director (Americas). This includes managing calendars, scheduling, task management, and special projects.
- Manage shared staff resources such as calendars, notebooks, and asset archives.
- Assist with internal reporting, minuting of meetings, and website updates.
- Coordinate intake, archiving, and delivery of audio masters.
- Assist with metadata and asset management, including delivery of materials to distribution partners.
- Coordinate guest lists, ticket buys, and artist merch.
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates:
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to set priorities, multitask, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with a large team.
- A passion for independent music and an intellectual curiosity about our business.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, experience managing data in Excel, Google Sheets, etc, and a willingness to learn and develop organizational systems.
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/umqu91N5KV7EPoyB7
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.