The Junior Media Designer will assist the Secretly Group Creative Department in the generation of visual content and art/design assets.
This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for training and professional development. This full time role reports to the Creative Director and could be based in our Brooklyn, NY, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA, Bloomington, IN or London office.
The ideal candidate should…
- Have 1-3 years of experience in video editing, motion graphics, graphic/type design, animation, and/or photography. (Please provide a portfolio of video and image production).
- Be proficient designing and editing within Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign ), experience with animation and 3d modeling software as well as experience editing audio for podcasts would be advantageous
- A strong understanding of the digital and social media landscape: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Spotify, Apple Music.
- Be a creative thinker with a keen interest in visual arts, music, and new technologies.
- Be someone who is both creative and has an interest in the labels’ catalogs.
- Work with the Creative Director and Art Directors to create and edit dynamic content: social media assets, lyric videos, visualizers, AR/VR/MR filters, music videos, live streams, documentaries, podcasts, and other audio/video assets.
- Develop additional platform-specific assets from existing content (artwork, music videos, photos, product shots): cut downs, stills, pre-roll ads, teaser clips, sizzle reels, audio snippets, etc.
- Support Art Directors and Designers in the design of album and label brand materials incl marketing materials, value ads, and other static visuals.
- Work closely with artists, managers, project, and marketing teams to develop compelling, original, and shareable content.
- Stay current on upcoming musical and technological trends in format to find new opportunities to market music and video.
- Generate new content ideas, franchises, and opportunities.
SG Services, Inc. Benefits
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd– January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Contact: To apply and submit a resume fill out the form at this link:
***All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply!