Secretly Group Seeks Inventory Coordinator
Title: Inventory Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN
Reports to: Production Manager
Company Summary: Secretly Group is a leading independently owned music company, including record labels Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, Saddest Factory Records, and Secretly Canadian. Secretly Group is headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, Chicago, and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, and beyond. We release music by artists such as Mitski, Khruangbin, Bon Iver, Angel Olsen, Whitney, serpentwithfeet, MUNA, and Phoebe Bridgers.
Position Summary: The Inventory Coordinator will be the day-to-day point person for inventory concerns between the Secretly Group labels, the Secretly production department, and Secretly Distribution inventory, operations, and sales staff.
- Support production and projects staff by managing centralized production deadlines for individual releases.
- Manage regular inventory dialogue with distribution staff. Track inventory needs of recent, upcoming and high sales velocity titles. Place internal POs for certain products.
- Serve as primary liaison for inventory and manufacturing logistics concerns between production staff, project teams, and distribution staff. This includes the coordination of shipping plans with an emphasis on meeting deadlines, reducing cost, and improving the efficiency of our supply chain to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Assist Production Director with production order volume tracking for quarterly and annual reporting.
- Maintain the labels’ physical archive. Assist with managing excess stock and print holdings with distributors and manufacturing vendors.
- Coordinate with artist teams to supply their inventory needs for touring, webstores, and artist copies.
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates:
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to set priorities, multitask, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with a large team.
- A passion for independent music and physical media.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, experience managing data in Excel, Google Sheets, etc, and a willingness to learn and develop new task management systems.
- Previous experience managing physical inventory and/or tracking sales velocity is a plus.
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd – January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/tv4qcXngGbX2GW7j7
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.