Title: International Marketing Assistant
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: London, UK
Reports to: UK/EU Marketing Director
SECRETLY GROUP: Secretly Group is a leading independently-owned music company. Its major divisions include record labels Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, Saddest Factory and Secretly Canadian, and music publisher Secretly Publishing. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, Secretly Group also maintains offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Founded in 1996, its roster counts Phoebe Bridgers, Bon Iver, Mitski, Angel Olsen, Japanese Breakfast, Whitney, Jamila Woods, Sharon Van Etten, Faye Webster, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Claud, MUNA, serpentwithfeet, Slowdive, and Khruangbin among others. Secretly Publishing artist and writer partners include The War On Drugs, NNAMDI, Japanese Breakfast, Whitney, and Faye Webster, as well as the publishing catalogs of affiliates Songs Of Numero Group and Ghostly Songs.
Secretly Group seeks a full time International Marketing Assistant for our London office. This is a junior role that would suit someone looking for their first opportunity in the music industry. In this role, you will be working alongside the European Marketing team and provide support to the international Label Management team across various aspects of all of Secretly Group’s releases. Whilst no music or marketing experience is necessary for the role it will suit someone who is interested in a career in the music industry and someone who is a motivated self-starter. Knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, Secretly Group roster would also be a bonus.
- Collect and manage marketing and campaign assets for international markets
- Prompt and organise marketing materials across various elements of the marketing department (retail, advertising, social, etc.)
- Coordinate physical goods shipments as needed to international distributors and stores
- Help compile international territory and project reports
- Day-to-day support for the marketing and international departments, including scheduling meetings, taking minutes and supporting senior staff on a wide array of projects
- Provide support for local and international events and activations
- Maintain and update marketing management hubs and archive assets and deliverables
- Assist with social media channels and newsletters for local territories, adapted with provided translations
- Coordinating international interview requests and promo trips
- Maintaining and coordinating guest lists and ticket buys for international territories
- Coordinating art and asset requests for the international and marketing teams and making sure deadlines are met
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates:
- Keen eye for detail, enthusiastic, and organised
- Willingness to learn organisational systems and interest in developing new ones
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides and Keynote
- Adaptable to fast paced environment with multiple competing deadlines
- An understanding of social media platforms
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager a plus
- Additional european languages would be a benefit
Application Link: https://forms.gle/aDAVJvr6sPvoUego9.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.