Secretly Group Seeks European Project Manager for London Office
Secretly Group is looking for a motivated and ambitious European Project Manager to join its London team to fill a new position. 5+ years of experience in a similar role are essential. The candidate must have a passion for music, have excellent organisational and time management skills and an ability to communicate effectively with artists and managers. The role is full-time, 40 hours per week, London based and will require some out-of-hours activity, such as attendance at shows, accompanying artists on promotional activities etc.
Secretly Group is a leading independently owned music company. Secretly’s major divisions include record labels Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, and Secretly Canadian, as well Secretly Publishing. We release music by artists such as Bon Iver, Sharon Van Etten, Angel Olsen, Slowdive, Shame, Whitney, and serpentwithfeet. Secretly Group is headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, Austin, and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, and beyond.
- Managing album campaigns across UK and Europe, working closely with the US team to develop a global campaign
- Planning and coordinating European promo and promo trips
- Working with the marketing team to create European wide plans
- Managing and overseeing project budgets
- Initiating and leading regular international project meetings
- Using stats and analysis to help shape marketing campaigns
- Coordinating press, radio, TV, retail and digital marketing teams.
- Helping to coordinate assets across a campaign including music videos, remixes, live sessions, photoshoots, digital assets.
- Liaising with live agents, promoters and artist managers on a live plot
- Collating label copy and data for European based artists
- Liaising with local staff and distributors in European territories on retail and promotional stock requirements
- Liaising with our digital teams and digital retailers
- Some international travel is required.
Please send in a CV to email@example.com
Applications close end of day on Sunday 22nd September
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply.