Secretly Group Seeks European Project Manager
Title: European Project Manager
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 10am-6.30pm
Location: Shoreditch, London
Secretly Group is a leading independently owned music company. Secretly’s major divisions include record labels Dead Oceans, Saddest Factory Records, Jagjaguwar, and Secretly Canadian, as well Secretly Publishing. Secretly Group is headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, and beyond. We release music by artists such as Mitski, Bon Iver, Sharon Van Etten, Phoebe Bridgers, Khruangbin, Angel Olsen, Slowdive, Shame, Whitney, and serpentwithfeet.
Manage artist release campaigns across Europe for Secretly Group (Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar Saddest Factory, Secretly Canadian), working closely with US PM to implement a global timeline and strategy.
- Leading on campaign strategy for album and single releases with the core project team
- Working with the marketing team to create European wide plans and timelines
- Managing and overseeing project budgets
- Initiating and leading regular international project meetings
- Using statistics and analysis to help shape campaigns
- Coordinating press, radio, TV, retail and digital and marketing teams across Europe
- Coordinate assets across a campaign including music videos, remixes, live sessions, photoshoots, digital assets.
- Planning and coordinating European promo and promo trips with Label Administrator
- Liaising with live agents, promoters and artist managers on a live plot
- Working with Project Coordinator to collate label copy and data
- Liaising with local staff and distributors in European territories on retail and promotional stock requirements
- Liaising with digital team on digital strategy
- Running internal macros to ensure a well communicated and coordinated global campaign
- Running project and retrospective meetings to monitor and progress the campaigns
- Working with Label Administrator on physical stock control and pressing quantities
- Working with production department on production orders
- Processing project based invoices
The ideal candidate will have: 5-10 years of experience in a similar role. The ability to communicate with artists and managers in a sensitive and strategic way. Instinctive and knowledgeable opinions on the modern music landscape. Be highly organised and a motivated self-starter. The skills to lead a team of confident professionals. Be passionate about finding and audiences for a range of credible and successful artists.
Application Link: https://forms.gle/92WYwk2bDZT7oNmBA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.