Secretly Group is looking for a motivated and ambitious European Project Manager to join its London team. 5+ years of experience in a similar role are essential. The European Project Manager will be an integral part of our core project teams, serving as the operational conduit between artist partners, their management teams, and our wider staff. This hire will join a global projects staff which includes other European Project Managers, US Project Managers, and Project Coordinators working in support. The candidate will take on a dedicated roster of artists across all three Secretly Group labels.
This is a full-time position reporting to Secretly Group’s Managing Director (Europe). Candidates must have a knack for organization, be keen to contribute to the global strategy for our projects, and an ability to communicate effectively with teams of different shapes and sizes. The ideal candidate will be fluent in a diverse range of genres, aesthetics, approaches to releasing music, and not limited to Secretly Group’s current repertoire. The candidate should have excellent organisational and time management skills and an ability to communicate effectively with artists and managers. The role is full-time, 40 hours per week, based in London and will require some out-of-hours activity, such as attendance at shows, accompanying artists on promotional activities etc.
Secretly Group is made up of the Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar and Secretly Canadian record labels. WE are headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana(USA), with offices in London, Brooklyn, and Los Angeles, and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, and beyond. We release music by artists such as Bon Iver, Sharon Van Etten, Angel Olsen, Slowdive, Shame, Whitney, and serpentwithfeet.
- Managing album campaigns across UK and Europe, partnering closely with the US team to develop a global campaign
- Work closely with A&R and serve as the primary operational point of contact and advocate for releases
- Maintain and foster relationships with artists and management teams to provide an active label voice and presence alongside A&R
- Manage and oversee project budgets, label copy, sales goals, production deadlines, and campaign timelines
- Utilise stats and analysis to guide strategic decisions
- Initiate and lead regular international project meetings
- Oversee all core elements of the record release cycle. Helping to coordinate assets across a campaign including music videos, remixes, live sessions, photoshoots, digital assets, etc.
- Liaise with internal label staff (marketing, promotions, radio, production, distribution, etc), and third party team members (promo, booking agents, sync placement, creatives, etc) to ensure all parties have the information, resources, and access they require to excel in their work
- Liaise with live agents, promoters and artist managers to develop an effective live plot
- Coordinate and hire press, radio, and TV teams, as well as planning and coordinating European promo trips
- Liaise with local staff and distributors in European territories on retail and promotional stock requirements
- Some international travel is required
- Once we return to the office environment, must be able to work from our Shoreditch, London office
- 5+ years of experience of project management across UK/European music markets
- Familiarity with the Secretly Group’s catalog and the independent music landscape
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- A passion for following industry developments and utilizing emerging technologies
Benefits: Paid time off, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
Contact: To apply and submit a resume fill out the form at this link:
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard todisability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.
Closing date: 2nd July