Secretly Group Seeks European Project Manager for London Office
Secretly Group is a leading independently owned music company. Secretly’s major divisions include record labels Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, and Secretly Canadian, as well Secretly Publishing. Secretly Group is headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, Austin, and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, and beyond.
Secretly Group is looking for a motivated and ambitious European Project Manager to join its London team.
4+ years of experience in a similar role are essential.
The candidate must have a passion for music, have excellent organisational and time management skills and an ability to communicate effectively with artists and managers.
Secretly Group is made up of the Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar and Secretly Canadian record labels, headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, USA. We release music by artists such as Bon Iver, Sharon Van Etten, Phoebe Bridgers, Khruangbin, Moses Sumney, Angel Olsen, Slowdive, Shame, Whitney, and serpentwithfeet.
- Managing album campaigns for the artists across the Secretly Group roster for UK and Europe, working closely with the US team to develop a dynamic global campaign
- Planning and coordinating European promo and promo trips
- Working with the marketing team to create European wide plans
- Managing and overseeing project budgets
- Initiating and leading regular international project meetings
- Using stats and analysis to help shape campaigns
- Coordinating press, radio, TV, retail and digital marketing teams.
- Helping to coordinate assets across a campaign including music videos, remixes, live sessions, photoshoots, digital assets.
- Liaising with live agents, promoters and artist managers on a live plot
- Collating label copy and data for European based artists
- Liaising with local staff and distributors in European territories on retail and promotional stock requirements
- Liaising with our digital teams and digital retailers
- Some international travel is required.
- The role is full-time, 40 hours per week, London based and will require some out-of-hours activity, such as attendance at shows, accompanying artists on promotional activities etc.
Please send in a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close end of day on Sunday 14th June