Secretly Group seeks Digital Marketing Manager for Los Angeles, CA Office.
Secretly Group is a leading independently owned music company. Secretly’s major divisions include record labels Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, and Secretly Canadian, as well Secretly Publishing. Secretly Group is headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, Austin, and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, and beyond.
Secretly Group seeks a Digital Marketing Manager to fill a newly created position within an expanding digital department. This is a full time position based in our Los Angeles, CA office located in the Downtown Arts District. The new hire will work closely with our existing digital and marketing teams while helping shape new release campaigns with key partners including Spotify, Apple, Amazon, YouTube, Tidal, and more. This role reports to the Global Director of Streaming Director and Digital Sales.
- Manage select DSP relationships in North America
- Join and lead regular calls, in-person meetings, and playbacks with key partners when necessary
- Lead on marketing partnerships with DSPs, soliciting editorial features and on and off-platform support
- Liaise with project teams and artist managers on strategy and reporting
- Work closely with Secretly Distribution to pitch priority tracks and albums to global DSPs
- 2+ years of experience at a label, distributor, artist management company or DSP in a digital marketing, streaming, sales or project management role
- Pre-existing relationships or account management experience with DSPs a plus
- Active interest in emerging technologies and trends as they relate to streaming and digital sales
- Knack for building and maintaining authentic relationships
- Vast knowledge of SG’s catalog and current roster
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel, attend live shows, festivals and conferences as needed
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send resumes directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at email@example.com
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply.