Title: All Flowers Group Project Manager, US
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY, Bloomington, IN, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA
Reports to: VP of Operations, Americas
Position Summary: The US Project Manager (PM) will be an integral part of the core label team, serving as the operational conduit between internal departments (marketing, radio, digital, production, creative, direct-to consumer), as well as external artist teams (management, publicity, tour agents).
The new US PM will take on a dedicated roster of artists across the labels within All Flowers Group (Ghostly International, Drink Sum Wtr). Candidates must have a knack for organization, be keen to contribute to the global strategy for our projects, and an ability to communicate effectively with teams of different shapes and sizes.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in a diverse range of genres, aesthetics, approaches to releasing music, and not limited to All Flowers Group’s current repertoire. This is a full-time position, initially reporting to the VP of Operations, Americas. The position could be based in our Brooklyn, Bloomington, Chicago or Los Angeles offices.
This department’s order of operations fluctuates daily so responsibilities will change depending on projects at hand. The candidate must excel at pivoting from one project to another depending on urgency and help solve problems based on resources and time available.
- Oversee all core elements of the album campaign cycle. Assist with coordinating assets across campaigns, including music videos, remixes, live sessions, photoshoots, digital assets, etc.
- Develop and maintain campaign timeline and budgets
- Work closely with A&R and serve as the primary operational point of contact and advocate for releases.
- Maintain and foster relationships with artists and management teams to provide an active and label voice and presence alongside A&R.
- Liaise with internal label staff (marketing, promotions, radio, production, distribution, etc), and 3rd party team members (publicity, booking agents, sync placement, creatives, etc) to assure all parties have the information, resources, and access they require to excel in their work. At the same time, liaise with artists and management to both provide access to the wider team while also making that team feel manageable.
- The role is full-time, and will require some out-of-office hours activity, such as attendance at shows, accompanying artists on promotional activities, etc.
- Utilize data analytics to guide strategic decisions.
- Manage project budgets, label copy, sales goals, production deadlines, and campaign timelines.
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Background of 2-4 years in music industry preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate independent thought and action while operating in sync with a larger team.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the All Flowers Group artist roster
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience with project management platforms (Asana, Basecamp, etc)
SG Services, Inc. Benefits
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance
Contact: Application Link: https://forms.gle/VTXUj4esvphr1i59A
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.