Title: Warehouse Fulfillment Manager
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN
Reports to: Head of Warehouse & Logistics
Number of Vacancies: 2
Secretly Distribution is a curated distribution company working globally with premiere independent labels and artists. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond. We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
Secretly Distribution seeks a Warehouse Fulfillment Manager to oversee all aspects of order fulfillment leading a team of Shipping Assistants responsible for the processing of outbound orders. The ideal candidate should be process oriented and have experience in warehousing and distribution.
A successful Fulfillment Manager will lead by example, be a problem solver, have strong communication skills and show commitment to quality with a focus on safety.
- The Warehouse Fulfillment Manager will be responsible for proper and timely execution of orders.
- Oversee SD Warehouse fulfillment team providing direction in support of the daily operation
- Plan and prioritize the execution of both domestic and international orders based on ship schedule to ensure orders are picked, packed, and shipped within SLA’s
- Collaborate closely with SD Warehouse Inventory Manager to understand, review and correct discrepancies as a result of order execution
- Review and understand key fulfillment metrics and KPI’s using them to drive performance improvements within the team
- Lead daily team meeting communicating important metrics, company updates, etc.
- Order necessary warehouse supplies needed for order fulfillment
- Pick, pack and ship orders when necessary
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to set priorities, multitask, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with a larger team
- A passion for independent music and physical media.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, experience managing data in Excel, Google Sheets, etc, and a willingness to learn and develop new task management systems
SG Services, Inc. Benefits
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/epEzB8ei3kk1riD58
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.