Title: US Direct Account Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN, Brooklyn, NY, or Chicago, IL
Reports to: US Direct Sales & Account Manager
Secretly Distribution is a curated distribution company working globally with premiere independent labels and artists. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, Chicago,London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond. We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
Secretly Distribution seeks a full time US Direct Account Coordinator rep to oversee a portion of our US account base. This role will be at the forefront of our US retailer and distributor partnerships with a strong focus on order fulfillment and customer service.
They will work with our genre-spanning distributed label base to help shape sales expectations as well as to provide reporting and feedback throughout a campaign. As a point of contact to hundreds of indie accounts, this role will encompass all aspects of account coordination from product solicitation, orders, monitoring marketing, and more.
Coordination & Support
- Manage Domestic wholesale and retail accounts
- Engage with labels and internal team to set sales expectations for new releases ○ Maintain efficient process with Warehouse and Account Coordinators
- Coordinate stock requirements based on marketing bookings
- Work with Sales Team on stock allocations for limited product
- Communicate expectation and campaign results for your accounts to labels
- Manage, coordinate, and create solicitations to Retail & US Domestic accounts ○ Maintain reporting information on new release ship data
Development & Innovations:
- Drive improvements for Retail B2B that increase efficiency
- Coordinate implementation with Development tea
- Maintain up to date information on B2B landing page
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates
- Strong communication and writing skills, ability to respond to inquiries and requests promptly
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build authentic relationships easily
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Ability to set priorities, multitask, meet deadlines, and interact with a large team.
- Passionate about music and a familiarity with Secretly Distribution labels a plus
- Previous office, customer service and/or shipping & receiving experience a plus
- Familiarity with Slack, Asana, Excel a plus
SG Services, Inc. Benefits
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance
New York Salary: $55,250
Chicago Salary: $46,750
Application Link: https://secretlyservices.com/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.