Secretly Distribution Seeks North American Physical Sales Coordinator
Title: North American Physical Sales Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN or Chicago, IL
Reports to: Head of North American Physical Sales & Marketing
Company Summary: Secretly Distribution is a global digital and physical distribution company, working with some of the most exciting labels and artists in the independent music sector. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond. We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
Position Overview: This role will be at the forefront of our US and Canadian distributor partnerships with a strong focus on order fulfillment and inventory logistics. This sales coordinator will work with our genre-spanning distributed label base to help shape sales expectations as well as to provide reporting and feedback throughout a campaign. As a sales rep to several high volume accounts, this role may encompass all aspects of the account from orders, managing inventory, exclusives, and more.
- Manages Domestic wholesale and retail accounts
- Coordinate Inventory and New Release Logistics with assigned accounts
- Engage with labels and internal team to set sales expectations (SLOs) for new releases
- Maintain efficient process with Warehouse and Sales Reps, particularly on New Release and timely catalog
- Work with Sales Team on stock allocations for limited product
- Communicate expectation and campaign results for your accounts to labels
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic relationships easily
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Passionate about music and a familiarity with Secretly Distribution labels is a plus
- Previous customer service or record store experience is a plus
- Previous office experience is a plus
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/gbcwEnzMLQFJAmfs7
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.