Secretly Distribution Seeks North American New Release & Catalog Marketing Manager
Title: North American New Release & Catalog Marketing Manager
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN, Chicago, IL, or Brooklyn, NY
Reports to: Head of North American Physical Sales & Marketing
Salary Range: $42k – $54.6k
Company Summary: Secretly Distribution is a global digital and physical distribution company, working with some of the most exciting labels and artists in the independent music sector. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond. We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
Position Overview: This role will be at the forefront of our US and Canadian physical marketing partnerships with a strong focus on new release and catalog campaigns. This manager will work with our genre-spanning distributed label base to help shape sales campaigns as well as to provide reporting and.
- Manage North American Account & Marketing Coordinator role
- Lead and engage marketing and strategy calls with internal team and label partners
- Create and implement new release and catalog marketing campaigns.
- Curate specialized promotional opportunities with accounts (label anniversaries, catalog sale, label spotlights)
- Execute marketing within the B2B, newsletter and additional account communications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic relationships easily
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Passionate about music and a familiarity with Secretly Distribution labels is a plus
- Previous marketing and management experience within the industry is a plus
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/GjPz3m4T8aY1imkU8
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.