Secretly Distribution seeks a full time North American Account & Marketing Coordinator to oversee a portion of our direct US Physical account base and play a key role in strengthening SD’s sales and marketing initiatives. Day to day, this role will work closely with the Marketing Manager and wider physical sales team as we shape and execute new release and catalog campaigns. As a sales rep, this role may encompass all aspects of the account from orders, customer service, monitoring marketing, exclusives, and more.
Order Solicitation & Customer Support:
- Coordinate and Send Back Catalog newsletter solicitations to direct account base.
- Manage Retail B2B accounts for assigned account base.
- Oversee inventory and invoicing logistics that arise due to misships, shortages, damage claims, & call tags for all assigned accounts
- Assist assigned accounts with any Retail B2B questions or inquiries.
- Maintain efficient processes with Warehouse and Sales Reps, particularly on New Release and time sensitive catalog.
- Maintain and grow direct account base through outreach and visits.
- Coordinate stock requirements based on marketing bookings.
- Pitch & Coordinate Exclusive Editions for Retailers
- Work with the Marketing manager to execute new release and catalog campaigns
- Enter planned marketing spends for upcoming releases into internal marketing databases
- Solicit and Compile weekly marketing updates
- Engage regular account-centric calls
- High Priority and Back Catalog Reports:
- Collect data for various North America reporting on priority titles and back catalog
DEVELOPMENT & INNOVATION
- Drive improvements for marketing processes
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build authentic relationships easily
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Ability to set priorities, multitask, meet deadlines, and interact with a large team.
- Passionate about music and a familiarity with Secretly Distribution labels is a plus
- Previous design and/or social media management is a plus
- Previous office experience is a plus
Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
Paid vacation days
To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send a resume directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at [email protected]
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.