Title: Marketing & Campaigns Manager, The Americas
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY or Los Angeles, CA
Reports to: Global Marketing & Campaigns Director
Secretly Distribution is a curated distribution company working globally with premiere independent labels and artists. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, Chicago, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond.
We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
Secretly Distribution is seeking a full-time Marketing & Campaigns Manager for the Americas for our growing family of distributed artists and labels. As a part of Secretly Distribution’s global marketing team, the Marketing & Campaigns Manager will liaise with our in-house digital and retail teams to help create marketing campaigns, assist with label timelines and help manage budgets.
The role will have a particular focus on LATAM and the successful candidate will have proven knowledge of this territory in particular, as well as strong general awareness of the US and Canadian retail, marketing and digital landscape.
This brand new role will report to the Director of Global Marketing & Campaigns, and the successful candidate will need to be bilingual in Spanish and an ambitious self-starter – working and staying organized in a frenetic environment while managing multiple projects and deadlines for new releases and catalog.
They will also be able to think creatively and will have the ability to work collaboratively with both domestic and international teams.
- Liaise with our inhouse digital and retail teams to help create marketing campaigns, assist with label timelines and help manage budgets across the Secretly Distribution roster
- Craft campaign budgets for the Americas – particularly LATAM – to present to labels/clients – advising on wisest use of a variety of spends across a plethora of platforms
- Help source and provide a point of contact to third party publicists, radio pluggers and marketing companies
- Oversee cross-territory expenditure on advertising: digital, print, outdoor and more
- Provide regular updates to label clients and other stakeholders across active campaigns
- Be an active voice during internal meetings (project planning meetings, digital marketing meetings, team meetings) and external meetings with clients, retail accounts, distribution partners and other stakeholders
- Attend shows and be an on-the-ground contact for non-domestic touring artists
- Provide analysis and thought to label clients and other stakeholders during a campaign’s active period – both pre- and post-release
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates
- 2 years minimum of project management or other relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of the Latin American Market
- Familiarity with the independent music community
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- Bilingual Spanish is necessary. Portuguese a plus.
- An enthusiasm for delivering creative and carefully budgeted marketing strategies and campaigns, following industry developments and utilizing emerging technologies
SG Services, Inc. Benefits
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance
NY Salary Range: $65k
LA Salary Range: $60k
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.