Title: Label Stock Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN
Reports to: Head of Warehouse & Logistics
Secretly Distribution is a curated distribution company working globally with premiere independent labels and artists. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond. We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
The Label Stock Coordinator will take on a wide variety of responsibilities to successfully support the stock needs of our artists and label partners. A successful Coordinator will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, and experience in warehousing and distribution.
This position does not require previous music industry experience but knowledge of the Secretly Distribution catalog is a bonus.
- The Warehouse Label Coordinator will be responsible for the proper execution of label orders from creation through shipping
- Serve as point of contact for SD Inventory Coordinator(s) and various label representatives providing information and support via email providing white glove VIP level customer service to all
- Secure vital information to prioritize orders should said information (ship date, in-hands date, transit times, etc.) not be included as part of the order
- Prioritize label orders based on defined criteria including but not limited to ideal ship dates, in-hands dates, transit times, etc
- Assist in the pick, pack, ship process for label orders
- Obtain and provide shipping cost and transit time quotes for both domestic and international label orders as necessary
- Work with with SD Warehouse Inventory Manager to understand, identify, research, locate label frozen stock when necessary
- Report out on completed orders
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates:
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to set priorities, multitask, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with a larger team
- A passion for independent music and physical media
- Proficiency in Outlook and other MS Office applications, experience managing data in Excel, Google Sheets, etc., and a willingness to learn and develop new task management systems
SG Services, Inc. Benefits
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/ATJ4Hm3RnhFu11vz8
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.