Secretly Distribution Seeks Label Services Coordinator
Title: Label Services Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN or Brooklyn, NY
Reports to: Head of Label Services
Company Summary: Secretly Distribution is a global digital and physical distribution company, working with some of the most exciting labels and artists in the independent music sector. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond. We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
Position Overview: SD Label Services Coordinator will be an integral part of the newly developed Label Services department. The role is a full-time position reporting to the Head of Label Services.
- Serve in a day-to-day direct support role to Head of Label Services, as well as the assigned International Project Manager for releases that funnel through the Label Services department, operating as an auxiliary member of the core team.
- Organize assets collected from artists, managers, and 3rd parties (ie: photographers, video directors, mastering houses). Distribute assets to wider label team via Asana, Slack, and other shared resource tools.
- Prepare and deliver metadata and other NRI materials for distribution title set-up via OpenPlay.
- Work closely with Head of Label Services and International Project Manager to manage campaign deadlines and communicate changes to campaigns to other departments within SD as necessary
- Coordinate logistics for and participate in project communications, including planning meetings and project calls, as well as disseminating notes to the teams
- Assist on new initiatives and special projects withing the Label Services department as necessary
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to demonstrate independent thought and action while operating in sync with a team.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Not required, but experience with image editing software, like Adobe Photoshop is helpful
- Not required, but familiarity with Facebook/Instagram and Google ad platforms is helpful
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd – January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/VzgFP6q5WrEzpum17
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.