Secretly Distribution Seeks Label Reps for Growing Label Relations Team
Title: Label Rep, Label Relations
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Bloomington, IN or Brooklyn, NY
Reports to: Head of Label Relations
Company Summary: Secretly Distribution is a global digital and physical distribution company, working with some of the most exciting labels and artists in the independent music sector. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond. We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
Position Summary: The label rep will develop and maintain high-functioning relationships with label clients and act as the conduit to Secretly’s sales, marketing, warehouse, and resource teams. The label rep will lead regular calls with label partners to discuss product scheduling, campaign strategy and performance, as well as general inquiries. The label rep will oversee onboarding, dashboard integration, product set-up, and management of new products and back catalog.
The ideal candidate(s) will have exceptional communication and organizational skills and at least 3 years experience across label or distribution services. Familiarity with our label partners is a strong plus.
- Ensure designated label partners have support for release set-up, product management, and general distribution questions.
- Monitor label release schedules and timelines and communicate needs to SD Sales Teams.
- Work with production and inventory team to oversee catalog management and new release production timelines.
- Evaluate and discuss new release performance with SD Sales teams and Label Partners.
- Assist with and answer general questions regarding SD Dashboards.
- Oversee new label staff integration into SD’s systems.
- Liaise w/ SD Management team to help coordinate partner-facing events.
- Articulate label feedback to relative SD Management to facilitate ways to improve SD’s systems when and where possible.
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates:
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Ability to set priorities, multitask, meet deadlines, and interact with a large team
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Fluency discussing industry trends and challenges
- Proficiency with data analytics and comfortable with collecting, analyzing, interpreting and making informed decisions
The candidate must have experience and be comfortable using most if not all of the following software:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Database / Asset Management tools
- Project management tools (I.e. Asana, Google Docs, etc.)
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure from December 23rd – January 1st
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/fPzFHj6dxLKtyhNt8
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.