Secretly Distribution Seeks International Sales and Marketing Manager for our London Office.
This role manages the sales and marketing team (3-4 people) in our international department as well as handling a roster of key clients.
Primary label relations contact for international territories including onboarding new clients and day to day client queries.
This position reports to the Head of International Strategy.
- Identifying priority releases, setting campaign targets and working with your team to achieve them
- Overseeing shipping and pressing quantities, campaign budgets, formats and pricing
- Explore marketing and promotional opportunities in international markets in order to maximize the options available to our labels
- Work closely with our multiple international partners and participate in regular partner ‘health checks’ to ensure our relationships are reaching a consistently high level
- Work closely with the digital team for joined up approach to release campaigns, attend DSP meetings and grow your own network of digital service contacts
- Lead strategic analysis of priority titles post-release
- Help to refine and expand our international sales network through participation in senior management meetings
- Help to shape pricing, price campaigns, stock management strategies
- Help to shape and refine the newly expanded international team, always with the objective of improving efficiency, internal communication and the service we offer our label roster
- Represent Secretly Distribution at music industry conferences to help build the companies profile overseas
- 5 years in a relevant role within the music industry
- High level of organization
- Exceptional communication skills
- Happy to travel internationally as needed
- Management experience
- Second language
Contact: To apply send CV to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at email@example.com
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.