Secretly Distribution is seeking a full-time International Project Manager for our growing family of distributed artists and labels.
Join Secretly Distribution’s international team. The ideal candidate is a skilled writer and communicator with a minimum of 3 years professional experience related to product management, artist relations, marketing and/or promotions in the music industry.
A knowledge of the independent sector and a passion for our label and artist partners are essential.
The ability to stay organized in a frenetic environment, manage multiple projects and deadlines, think creatively and work effectively as a team member are also important skills.
Basic job description:
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for a dedicated roster of artist and label clients
- Work closely with our in-house digital marketing team, physical distributor partners and external industry partners to devise marketing plans and manage project budgets, shipping estimates, sales goals, campaign timelines and promotional days across key international markets
- Be an active voice during internal meetings (project planning meetings, digital marketing meetings, team meetings) and external meetings with clients, retail accounts and distribution partners
- Liaise with and provide regular updates to all team members on priority releases
- Attend shows and be an on-the-ground contact for your touring artists
- Represent the company at conference events and travel overseas when required
- Candidate will be based at our Shoreditch, London office
- 3+ years’ experience of project management across UK/European music markets
- Familiarity with the independent music community
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- A passion for following industry developments and utilizing emerging technologies
Contact: To apply send CV to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org