Secretly Distribution is seeking a full-time International Project Manager for our growing family of distributed artists and labels.
Secretly Distribution serves as the exclusive distributor for a growing family of premier independent record labels, including: Arbutus Records, Asthmatic Kitty, Awesome Tapes From Africa, Awful Records, Bar/None, Bayonet Records, Beats In Space, Big Crown Records, Captured Tracks & Omnian Music Group, Chapter Music, Colemine Records, Constellation, DAIS Records, Darling Recordings, Dead Oceans, DFA, Double Denim Records, Family Vineyard, Ghostly International, Jagjaguwar, Joyful Noise Recordings, K Records, Kanine Records, Keeled Scales, No Quarter, Numero Group, Paradise of Bachelors, Quite Scientific Records, RVNG Intl., Rhymesayers, Run For Cover Records, Sacred Bones Records, Sahel Sounds, Secretly Canadian, Sister Polygon Records, Smalltown Supersound, Sooper Records, Sounds Familyre, Suicide Squeeze Records, Temporary Residence Ltd, Touch and Go Records, Tri Angle, Trouble in Mind, Unseen Worlds, Western Vinyl, Wharf Cat Records and Winspear.
Join Secretly Distribution’s international team. The ideal candidate is a skilled writer and communicator with a minimum of 1-2 years professional experience related to product management, artist relations, marketing and promotions in the music industry. A knowledge of the independent sector and a passion for our label and artist partners are essential. The ability to stay organized in a frenetic environment, manage multiple projects and deadlines, think creatively and work collaboratively are also important skills.
Basic job description:
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for a dedicated roster of artist and label clients
- Devise relevant and creative marketing plans, set campaign timelines and manage project budgets, shipping estimates and sales goals across key international markets
- Work closely with our in-house digital marketing and content teams, physical distributor partners and external industry partners
- Be an active voice during internal meetings (project planning meetings, digital marketing meetings, team meetings) and external meetings with clients, retail accounts, distribution partners and other stakeholders
- Liaise with and provide regular updates to all stakeholders for priority releases
- Attend shows and be an on-the-ground contact for your touring artists when it is safe again to do so
- Candidate will be based at our Shoreditch, London office, though working from home for the foreseeable future
- 1-2 minimum years of project management or other relevant industry experience across UK/European music markets
- Familiarity with the independent music community
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- A passion for following industry developments and utilizing emerging technologies
Benefits: Paid time off, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send your CV directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly Group’s HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.