Secretly Distribution seeks Head of North American Project Management for Bloomington, IN, Brooklyn, NY or Los Angeles, CA offices
Secretly Distribution seeks a full-time Head of North American Project Management for our Bloomington, New York or Los Angeles office.
The candidate needs to be highly motivated toward architecting a new branch of services for a growing client base. Prior project management experience is a requisite as the candidate’s role from project to project will differ significantly depending on the client’s needs.
The candidate will be an immediate asset toward ongoing conversations around artist and label growth, client retention, and work hand-in-hand with Secretly management and label relations teams to synthesize communication and planning. The Head of North American Project Management will report to the Managing Director.
- Craft and pitch bespoke project campaigns for existing and prospective clients
- Manage project budgets, sales and marketing goals, production deadlines, and general campaign timelines.
- Utilize Secretly’s data analytics tools to guide strategic decisions.
- Oversee all elements of the record release cycle. Help to coordinate assets across campaigns, including music videos, remixes, live sessions, photoshoots, digital assets, etc.
- Liaise with internal distribution staff (digital and physical sales, marketing, production), and 3rd party team members (publicity, booking agents, sync placement, creatives, etc) to assure all parties have the information, resources, and access they require to excel in their work.
- The role is full-time, and will require some out-of-office-hours activity, such as attendance at shows, accompanying artists on promotional activities, etc.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to execute and manage a highly varied workload across projects.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Background of 5 years in music industry.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate, send email directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.