Secretly Distribution Seeks Head of International Projects for our London Office
A brilliant opportunity to join the growing international team at Secretly Distribution. This senior position will manage a team of International Project Managers as well as handling their own roster of key labels and projects.
This person will build strong relationships with our label and artist partners, our distributor partners, independent retailers, DSP reps and editorial teams, global PR contacts and internally within our various, inter-connecting departments. This position is based in our Shoreditch, London office and reports into the Head of International Strategy. There will be a requirement to work from home until it is safe to reopen our office.
- Build strong and trusting relationships with our label and artist partners by communicating with them regularly and transparently, and by delivering high quality, tailored release plans and achieving strong sales results in multiple markets.
- Lead introductory calls with new partners as part of our onboarding process
- Build strong and trusting relationships with our network of distributor partners across multiple markets and with internal stakeholders to ensure successful and joined up release campaigns.
- Drive key projects forward and ensure they are treated as priorities across our global distributor network
- Devise international marketing plans and set sales goals across key projects
- Explore marketing and promotional opportunities in international markets in order to offer tailored release plans to key projects
- Lead strategic analysis of priority projects post-release
- Define and implement catalogue price campaigns for physical formats
- Represent Secretly Distribution at internal and industry wide conference events both virtually and in person (when it is safe to do so)
- Minimum 5 years in a relevant role in the music industry
- Minimum 1 year in a role managing and/or mentoring employees
- Excellent and demonstrable inter-personal skills
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- High level of organisation