Secretly Distribution seeks a Head of Digital Content for Bloomington, IN office.
Secretly Distribution serves as the exclusive distributor for a growing family of premier independent record labels, including: Arbutus Records, Asthmatic Kitty, Awesome Tapes From Africa, Bayonet Records, Captured Tracks & Omnian Music Group, Chapter Music, Constellation, Darling Records, Dead Oceans, DFA, Double Denim Records, Family Vineyard, Ghostly International, Ghost Ramp, Jagjaguwar, Joyful Noise Recordings, K Records, No Quarter, Numero Group, Paradise of Bachelors, Quite Scientific Records, RVNG Intl., Sacred Bones Records, Sahel Sounds, Secretly Canadian, Sister Polygon Records, Sounds Familyre, Suicide Squeeze Records, Temporary Residence Ltd, Touch and Go Records, Tri Angle, Trouble in Mind, Unseen Worlds, Western Vinyl, Wharf Cat Records, and Winspear.
Secretly Distribution seeks a Head of Digital Content preferably located in our Bloomington, Indiana office. The Head of Digital Content will provide sound leadership for a growing digital content team and oversee all aspects of content management, delivery, and upkeep of Secretly’s digitally distributed catalog.
- Lead the company’s digital content team; advising on delivery strategy and technology needs
- Strictly adhere to and enforce industry metadata standards across all distributed content
- Supervise and educate the digital content team in regard to evolving industry standards and best practices
- Plan and oversee the migration of back catalogue of newly acquired distributed content
- Collaborate with the wider digital distribution team to meet demands of time-sensitive projects
- Create and collaborate with others on the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- +5 years experience working in digital content management within the music industry
- Familiarity with DDEX standards and delivery and style requirements across major DSPs
- Strong management and organizational skills, along with the ability to provide attention to detail and prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication / interpersonal skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
- Relocation assistance
To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send resumes directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply.