Secretly Distribution seeks a Head of Digital Content to be positioned in our London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or Bloomington, IN Office
Secretly Distribution: a passionate music company with a global digital and physical distribution solution for the most exciting independent labels and artists.
Secretly Distribution serves as the exclusive distributor for a growing family of premier independent record labels, including: Arbutus Records, Asthmatic Kitty, Awesome Tapes From Africa, Bayonet Records, Beats In Space, Big Crown Records, Captured Tracks & Omnian Music Group, Chapter Music, Colemine Records, Constellation, DAIS Records, Darling Recordings, Dead Oceans, DFA, Double Denim Records, Family Vineyard, Ghostly International, Jagjaguwar, Joyful Noise Recordings, K Records, Kanine Records, Keeled Scales, No Quarter, Numero Group, Paradise of Bachelors, Quite Scientific Records, RVNG Intl., Run For Cover Records, Sacred Bones Records, Sahel Sounds, Secretly Canadian, Sister Polygon Records, Smalltown Supersound, Sooper Records, Sounds Familyre, Suicide Squeeze Records, Temporary Residence Ltd, Touch and Go Records, Tri Angle, Trouble in Mind, Unseen Worlds, Western Vinyl, Wharf Cat Records and Winspear.
Secretly Distribution seeks a Head of Digital Content to be positioned in our London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or Bloomington,IN office. Reporting to the Managing Director, this newly created position will manage our growing digital content team while developing scalable content and delivery systems for Secretly’s growing distribution roster. With a strong executive mindset, this role will work closely with peer executives across technology, sales, marketing and A&R departments to determine best practices and strategic implementation of Secretly’s content management objectives.
- Lead Secretly Distribution’s digital content team; advising on delivery strategy and technology needs
- Communicate objectives and best practices across executive level teams
- Strictly adhere to and enforce industry metadata standards across all distributed content
- Supervise and educate the digital content team in regard to evolving industry standards and best practices
- Plan and oversee the migration of back catalogue of newly acquired distributed content
- Collaborate with the wider digital sales and marketing teams to meet demands of time-sensitive projects
- Create and collaborate on the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- 5+ years experience working in digital content management within the music industry
- Familiarity with DDEX standards and delivery and style requirements across major DSPs
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Organizational skills, along with the ability to provide attention to detail and prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication / interpersonal skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
- Negotiable relocation package
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send resumes directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply.