Secretly Distribution seeks a full time International Digital Marketing Coordinator based in our London office.
This experienced individual will bring knowledge and depth to our marketing efforts in a fast paced and constantly evolving digital music landscape.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Secretly Distribution digital team to shepherd new releases across digital retail accounts with an emphasis on territories outside of North America
- Work closely with the internal international sales team and digital retail accounts (Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer etc) to implement marketing strategies and creative promotions for new releases and catalogue
- Foster strong relationships with digital retail account representatives and editorial teams
- Provide expertise on streaming platforms and oversee the pitching of tracks, from both frontline and catalogue, to 3rd party curated playlists
- Keep labels updated on the status of digital accounts, promotional visibility for new releases and catalogue, marketing feedback and relevant industry happenings
- Provide label and internal team members with relevant sales reporting and analytics – assist in dissecting said reports.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a digital focused role within the music industry and a strong understanding of the independent music ecosystem
- Strong digital focused skill set, including a working knowledge of digital service providers, playlisting, social media, online advertising and much more
- High level of integrity, pro-active work ethic and teamwork skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and writing skills – prompt with replies in a fast-paced environment
- Able to build relationships easily and authentically
- A deep passion for discovering and talking about new music across a variety of genres
- Happy to travel overseas as required
- Second language is desirable
Secretly Distribution serves as the exclusive international distributor for a growing family of premier independent record labels, including: Arbutus Records, Asthmatic Kitty, Awesome Tapes From Africa, Bayonet Records, Captured Tracks & Omnian Music Group, Chapter Music, Constellation, Dead Oceans, DFA, Family Vineyard, Ghostly International, Jagjaguwar, Joyful Noise Recordings, K Records, Merge Records, No Quarter, Numero Group, Paradise of Bachelors, Quite Scientific Records, RVNG Intl., Sacred Bones Records, Secretly Canadian, Sounds Familyre, Suicide Squeeze Records, Temporary Residence Ltd, Touch and Go Records, Tri Angle, Trouble in Mind, Western Vinyl and Winspear.
Candidates should send a CV, references and salary requirements to:
Director of Human Resources: email@example.com