Secretly Distribution seeks a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator based in our London office.
Secretly Distribution serves as the exclusive distributor for a growing family of premier independent record labels, including: Arbutus Records, Asthmatic Kitty, Awesome Tapes From Africa, Bayonet Records, Big Crown Records, Captured Tracks & Omnian Music Group, Chapter Music, Colemine Records, Constellation, Darling Recordings, Dead Oceans, DFA, Double Denim Records, Family Vineyard, Ghostly International, Jagjaguwar, Joyful Noise Recordings, K Records, Keeled Scales, No Quarter, Numero Group, Paradise of Bachelors, Quite Scientific Records, RVNG Intl., Sacred Bones Records, Sahel Sounds, Secretly Canadian, Sister Polygon Records, Sounds Familyre, Suicide Squeeze Records, Temporary Residence Ltd, Touch and Go Records, Tri Angle, Trouble in Mind, Unseen Worlds, Western Vinyl, Wharf Cat Records and Winspear.
This position will work closely with our existing digital team in a wide reaching role that will focus on sales and marketing in multiple territories including the UK, EU, Asia, and Australia. This person will help shape our new release campaigns with key partners including Spotify, Apple, Amazon, YouTube, Google, Deezer, Tidal, and many more. This position will report directly to the UK based Digital Marketing Manager.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Secretly Distribution digital team on new release/catalogue planning and pitching to a wide range of DSP partners including a focus in developing markets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and workflow with our digital partners and territory specific DSPs
- Devise new release campaigns in multiple territories in conjunction with labels/rights holders to maximise digital coverage and exposure
- Build relationships with DSPs and update our staff and label group on the status of digital accounts and promotional opportunities
- Assist the wider team in compiling weekly coverage reports for priority releases that highlight playlisting, marketing coverage and streaming/sales figures
- Strong digital focused skill set with 1+ years experience in a digital role in the music industry highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail is essential
- High level of integrity, work ethic, communication, and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and writing skills – prompt with replies in a fast-paced environment
- Able to build relationships easily and authentically
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- A deep passion for discovering and talking about independent music across a variety of genres
- Active interest in emerging technologies as they relate to digital and social media – especially as they affect the music industry
- Happy to travel overseas if required
- Second language is desirable
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send email directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at