Secretly Distribution seeks a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator based in our London office.
This individual will work closely with our international and digital teams in a wide reaching role that will focus on sales and marketing in multiple territories outside of the US.
This person will help shape our new release campaigns with key partners such as Spotify, Apple, Amazon, YouTube, Google, Deezer, Tidal and more.
The role will also take on project management responsibilities and will have the opportunity to manage release campaigns across all formats in multiple territories.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Secretly Distribution digital team on new release/catalogue planning and pitching to DSPs (Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play, Spotify, YouTube, Tidal, Napster etc)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and workflow with our digital partners and territory specific DSPs
- Devise new release campaigns in multiple territories in conjunction with labels/rights holders to maximise digital coverage and digital/physical sales
- Build relationships with DSPs and update our staff and label group on the status of digital accounts, promotional opportunities
- Take the lead on compiling weekly coverage reports for priority releases that highlight playlisting, marketing coverage and streaming/sales figures
- Label manage a small roster of our labels and/or special projects across all sales formats in multiple territories
- Strong digital focused skill set with 1+ years experience in a digital role in the music industry highly desirable
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail is essential
- High level of integrity, work ethic, communication, and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and writing skills – prompt with replies in a fast-paced environment
- Able to build relationships easily and authentically
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- A deep passion for discovering and talking about independent music across a variety of genres
- Active interest in emerging technologies as they relate to digital and social media – especially as they affect the music industry
- Happy to travel overseas as required
- Second language is desirable
Secretly Distribution serves as the exclusive distributor for a growing family of premier independent record labels, including: Arbutus Records, Asthmatic Kitty, Awesome Tapes From Africa, Bayonet Records, Captured Tracks & Omnian Music Group, Chapter Music, Colemine Records, Constellation, Darling Records, Dead Oceans, DFA, Double Denim Records, Family Vineyard, Ghostly International, Jagjaguwar, Joyful Noise Recordings, K Records, No Quarter, Numero Group, Paradise of Bachelors, Quite Scientific Records, RVNG Intl., Sacred Bones Records, Sahel Sounds, Secretly Canadian, Sounds Familyre, Suicide Squeeze Records, Temporary Residence Ltd, Touch and Go Records, Tri Angle, Trouble in Mind, Western Vinyl, Wharf Cat and Winspear.
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send email directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org