Secretly Distribution seeks a Digital Content Project Manager, Catalogue & Operations to be positioned in our Bloomington or London office (working from home until further notice)
Secretly Distribution is seeking a full-time Digital Content Project Manager, Catalogue and Operations for our growing London and Bloomington, IN based Digital Content team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised person with meticulous project management and communication skills.
The Digital Content Project Manager position will work within the Digital Content function to work on multiple business improvement initiatives including a unique opportunity to be the first and primary point of contact for a catalogue transfer between aggregator partners.
This role will cover the analysis and implementation cycles of these initiatives, including change management, programme and project management and delivery, and organisation communications.
This position will also hand-hold Secretly Distributions label partners as we transfer distribution channels and will act as a liaison between label partners, external partners and key internal stakeholders.
- Management of a digital catalogue transfer between aggregator partners
- Ensuring all metadata and assets are compliant to the required standards
- Resolving data conflicts and inquiries from internal and external partners
- Overseeing the integration of our distributed digital catalogue into third party tools/applications
- Collaborating with in-house IT and third parties to coordinate the ingestion of the digital catalogue
- Generally troubleshoot and be our authority for any questions and issues or questions that may surface from our distributed labels and internal stakeholders
- Efficiently communicate and comprehensively train others, we’ll need you to confidently manage calls and demos with groups of people
- Lead other Digital business improvement initiatives as and when they arise
Our ideal candidate might have experience working in digital content operations, digital supply chain, analytics or a similar role at a music label or content distributor.
With meticulous attention to detail, you will have exceptional knowledge of DSP’s, content distribution and good hands-on approach to interacting with distribution technology, ie. XML & DDEX and CRM systems. Working knowledge of digital catalogue transfers is highly desirable.
Benefits: Paid time off, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send your CV directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly Group’s HR Director at email@example.com