Secretly Distribution seeks a Digital Content Manager to be based in London (working from home until further notice)
Secretly Distribution: a passionate music company with a global digital and physical distribution solution for the most exciting independent labels and artists.
Secretly Distribution serves as the exclusive distributor for a growing family of premier independent record labels, including Jagjaguwar, Asthmatic Kitty, Dead Oceans, DFA, Secretly Canadian and acts such as Bon Iver, Sharon Van Etten, Mac Demarco, Tycho, Crumb, Phoebe Bridgers and Sufjan Stevens.
Due to recent growth, we are looking for a Digital Content Manager to join the growing global Digital Content team. Based in our London office this role will be primarily responsible for the management of digital release deliveries to DSP’s. You will be expected to resolve delivery issues and will foster operational relationships with key partners. Expertise with digital music metadata and content ingestion/digital supply chain systems is required for this role.
- Ensure all frontline audio products have been set up in accordance with DSP specifications
- Set up timed releases, instant grats and carry out metadata/rights updates as required
- Provide structured feedback for label clients when releases fail checks/delivery
- Act as a primary Operations contact for our Label Management staff in EMEA
- Manage internal Digital Operations documentation, including up-to-date DSP best practices
- Integrate new DSP partners and coordinate back catalogue deliveries
- Monitor compliance with partner specifications and style guides including training and education of other Secretly Group teams and stakeholders
Our ideal candidate will have experience working in digital content operations, digital supply chain or a similar role at a music label or content distributor (experience managing video content considered favourably). With meticulous attention to detail, you will have exceptional knowledge of DSP’s, content distribution and good hands-on approach to interacting with distribution technology, ie. XML & DDEX and CRM systems.. Working knowledge of YouTube CMS is highly desirable.
Benefits: Paid time off, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send your CV directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly Group’s HR Director at [email protected]
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.