Secret Road is a music licensing, publishing, label and management company headquartered in Los Angeles, which has placed songs across a wide range of brand campaigns including Lexus, Coca-Cola, Special K, Google and Adidas.
Secret Road artists have been featured in promo campaigns for Fortnite, Insecure, Empire, as well as highly-acclaimed television shows such as Sharp Objects, Grey’s Anatomy, Master Of None, and Shameless.
We are seeking a self-motivated freelance Creative Music Manager based in Amsterdam to help grow our European presence.
Our ideal candidate must have the right to work in Europe and will possess a solid contact database as well as having strong ongoing relationships with European music supervisors, ad agencies, film companies, producers, editors and directors.
- Pitching and marketing the Secret Road catalogue for placements in advertising, online content, trailers, promos, film, television and video games.
- Researching current and upcoming TVC’s, branded content, trailers, film and television projects.
- Creating, maintaining and developing client relationships throughout the European Union.
- Co-ordinating and regularly servicing digital music to clients.
- Organising and tracking outgoing pitches, negotiating terms and quoting.
- Interest in A&R is a plus, both scouting local talent and interfacing with artists to write to brief.
The salary for the position will be Base + Commission.
Please email CV to email@example.com