Scorpio Music is a dynamic independent record label founded in 1976 based in Paris, France. Scorpio Music operates on a global scale.
We are looking for a bilingual (English/French ) experienced PR Agent based in Paris or eventually working remotely.
- Building strategic PR campaigns for music releases on Scorpio Music’s (sub)labels, writing press releases and contriving story ideas for various projects.
- Building a relationship with Scorpio Music’s artists and coordinate campaigns to raise their profiles to a next level
- Generate widespread press coverage in line with the label and artists goals and wishes
- Creating press outreach strategy
- Writing press releases
- Writing biographies, organising photo shoots and keeping press kits up to date
- Elevating our clients profiles in the media
- Securing media placements
- Initiating and mainaining and developing relationships with media partners including blogs, TV shows, influencers, magazines, newspapers
- Tracking publications and generate coverage reports
- Working closely with various teams within Scorpio Music’s brand to create new and unique campaigns to promote the label and its artists, including setting up promotional strategies
- At least 3 years experience in music PR, setting up print and online media campaigns.
- Up to date with current developments in (electronic) dance music, its artists, labels and events. Latin music and pop knowledge are a plus.
- An extensive list of contacts within international music media.
- Knowledge of media (social media, print, online, radio, tv, etc)
- Understanding and able to incorporate the importance of social media into a PR campaign.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, French is a plus.
- Ability to execute complex projects with tight deadlines
- A passionate music lover, team player and sparkling personality
- Low ego and no 9-5 mentality
We offer an energetic working environment and good employee benefits. This job can be worked remotely.
Please send your CV, a note about yourself and why this job caught your attention to [email protected]