JOB TITLE: Director, Brands & Ventures
DEPARTMENT: Brands & Ventures
REPORTS TO: President, Brands & Ventures
BASED OUT OF: Atlanta, GA
The Director, Brands & Ventures is a sales-focused role which will help drive the strategic, revenue-based partnerships across the HYBE America eco-system, with a primary focus on Quality Control clients, leveraging the most diverse and powerful portfolio of musicians and entertainment brands in the industry.
- Pitch, negotiate, secure and activate revenue-generating brand partnership deals for clients, with a focus on the Quality Control roster.
- Project manage entire deal life-cycle from deal sheet process, through execution and recap / reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with day-to-day managers, digital team, sync licensing, PR teams, business managers, legal teams, and more.
- Critically vet and analyze incoming potential partnership opportunities for company’s clients.
- Develop high-level brand relationships across all viable industries and categories.
- Lead the creation of essential sales assets inclusive of original decks, presentations and client one-sheets.
- Responsible for delivering defined ROI, key learnings, reporting and evaluation of partnership impact.
- Identify emerging categories for purposes of first-mover deal making.
- Research industry trends and be current on corporate sponsorships and partnerships.
- Financial reporting and maintenance for Brands & Ventures team.
Skills, attributes, or credentials a person needs to perform the tasks listed above:
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years of experience with a combination of business development, sales, and creative deal making within music/entertainment.
- Proven track record of securing brand financial commitment in the music brand partnerships space. • Established relationships with brands, as well as sponsorship and activation agencies.
- Solutions-oriented, highly motivated and proactive self-starter who works well as both team member and individual contribution.
- Experienced and smart negotiator with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in research and analysis of emerging markets and successfully identifying trends.
- Proven ability to conceptualize creative deals in addition to understanding capacity for successful execution of deals.
Director, Brands & Ventures
- Organized and detail-oriented team player that enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Organizational agility in being able to lead, work independently, effectively communicate to diverse audiences, manage multiple deadlines, and constantly prioritize and re-prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion in all aspects of the job, displaying courtesy and professionalism in all interactions, and managing high pressure situations effectively.
- Strong project management and excellent writing skills with excellent relationship and communication management.
- Creatively and visually proficient with Keynote – must create/deliver highly impactful presentations.
- Exceptional efficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word,
- PowerPoint), iOS (Keynote) and Adobe Acrobat.