Our mission is to fill every seat and make the event experience magical for fans.
Lyte is a technology platform for venues and event owners to take control of their ticketing experience, giving them tools they need to keep their venues full and their fans happy. Lyte is an extension of the primary box office and seamlessly integrates with the primary ticketer, reducing fraud, driving down no-show rates and delivering real savings to fans.
Lyte has an opportunity to radically improve the customer experience in a sector that has seen fundamentally little innovation over the last three decades. Lyte’s marketplace is both reducing risk and redefining the customer experience in a way that grows the overall market. More than a dozen of the world’s top primary ticketing companies have integrated Lyte into their platforms, including AEG’s Elevate, Live Nation’s Front Gate, and Eventbrite.
Lyte’s new Sales Executive will join a team of sales leaders at the company, capable of effectively communicating our vision of increased revenue and control for rights holders while always delivering fans real tickets at fair prices. We need a Sales Executive with the industry knowledge and finesse to open doors and ultimately bring customers onto the Lyte platform coupled with a comfort and fluency with technology products. Lyte is a high-growth company. We are looking for scrappy self-starters who can sell a vision of the future that is increasingly here today. We run a metrics-oriented sales organization so attention to detail and fidelity to information is important.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at music festivals, venues, fan conventions, sports, food and wine events, among other ticketed events
- Lead in-person client presentations to event teams including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Engage with event companies to understand their unique and specific pain points around fan experience and ticketing and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales.
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- The passion, drive, and desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Bonus if you’ve worked in the event industry in the past and understand the personalities in the space