Saban Music Group is excited to welcome a creative, digital savvy, social media maven to join our fast paced environment! This Digital Marketing Manager will be instrumental in developing campaigns that spearhead brand awareness in the digital arena to promote Saban Music Group’s Latin artist roster. This individual will be up to date with the latest social media trends and be well versed in website analytics and data analysis tools. They will support the Digital Marketing team on defining digital content strategy such as creating content for SEO, social media, blogs, websites, email, video, and more to align the branding and messaging with more traditional marketing materials to promote brand consistency. Ability to be versatile across the multiple pillars of music entertainment: recorded, publishing, touring, brands, gaming and merch.
- Manage overall digital vision for Latin artists
- Oversee day to day social media, website, and email for artists with a focus on driving fan acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Build social media growth strategies for established and developing artists
- Work with management and other departments to maintain editorial calendar across all social platforms
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Commercial Sales, Marketing, Creative, Artist Development, Brand Management, Video Creation, and publicity to coordinate SMG artist messaging and content creation for social platforms and direct to consumer campaigns
- Collect data and analytics to derive insights from social media platforms and email campaigns to implement best practices
- Communicate updates and best practices to SMG artists, internal teams, and leadership
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Mid-level experience in the digital/social media marketing, CRM, ecommerce, direct to consumer marketing, and/or related; music industry preferred
- Must have a love for all things social media, trends, caption copywriting and a passion for Latin music and culture
- Must have a general understanding of and experience with Facebook Business Suite, Google Ads Studio & other performance marketing platforms
- Desire to be on top of every new digital trend, meme, and platform
- An unquenchable thirst for innovation, experimentation, and reinvention
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and analytical skills; effectively handle multiple projects and operate effectively in a high-pressured environment
- Must be passionate for fan-focused digital strategies
- Possess a problem-solving attitude to get things done, no matter the challenge
- Creative sense of driving online consumption, engagement and growth
- Ability to work on tight timeframes and move projects forward with limited assets
- Ability to navigate complex scheduling culture and secure approvals from busy executives
- Extensive knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools
- A track record of breaking songs & artists
Saban Music Group is a music entertainment company that embraces the globalization of music and works with artists with international appeal. Saban Music Group focuses on signing and breaking new acts by building bridges where artists and business partners can efficiently reach their target audiences. The company is committed to providing resources to its artists through a 360-model encompassing recorded music, publishing, touring, brand partnerships, merchandising, and more. SMG has offices in New York and Los Angeles.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.