An established Music Artist is seeking an accomplished Day-To-Day Manager with 3 to 10 years of experience supporting high profile talent. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet critical deadlines, and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
A high level of integrity, discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information is essential. This role must always represent the artist in a positive and professional manner. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, creative, and adaptable.
Duties / Responsibilities entail:
- Managing calendars & scheduling for the Artist. Expected to send out weekly schedules as well as daily schedules every evening and work with the Artist on day-to-day logistics
- Assisting Artist with extensive ongoing projects
- Building budgets
- Interacting with clients as well as other artists and high-level partners, in person & virtually
- Serving as key contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed between Artist and all Artist’s teams such as Record Label, Legal, Agents, Publishers, Business Managers etc.
- Scheduling team calls and ensuring all communication between Artist & team members is seamless
- Managing travel, logistics, and advancing all appearances/shows/events for Artist
- Updating external agencies with current artist information (i.e. PRO’s, Soundexchange, publishing agencies, etc.)
- Strong contacts in the music and entertainment industry as well as knowledge of the music business in its entirety
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and high profile clients
- Ability to help Artist curate and maintain relationships
- Positive and team-player attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Self-starter with a resourceful and proactive mindset possessing the ability to work under minimal direction
- Detail-oriented multi-tasker – ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Anticipate situations and communicate with internal teams to flag and resolve any issues in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Reachable by phone 24/7 and available to work after hours & on weekends as needed
- Must have a car and a valid driver’s license
- Experience spending time with artists on the road is a bonus
Visit our website here