Rude Records has an immediate opening for a Head of Promotions to manage and coordinate global communication.
Rude Records is currently seeking a Head of Promotions to focus on global communications for the company. The ideal candidate has strong management, organizational and writing skills along with media relationships across entertainment and business press. Prior communications or public relations experience is preferable.
We are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our team and continue to drive our company forward.
WHO WE ARE
- Rude Records, an established independent record label based in Europe and distributed worldwide.
- Over 150 releases by more than 60 Artists.
- Recognised player in the alternative rock & pop-punk scene globally.
- Long-standing connections across the industry.
- Direct worldwide physical distribution network.
- Worldwide digital distribution by The Orchard (a Sony Music company).
- Music publisher.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for creating and communicating artist-driven narratives and business strategies for Rude Records.
- Build and maintain key media and partners relationships for the Label.
- Prioritize media opportunities and create assets including press releases, internal communication and other supporting materials.
- Coordinate international PR offices, managers, bands to have the international team constantly updated.
- Work to find new opportunities to elevate the company’s profile through artist campaigns and initiatives, special projects and events.
- This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
- Daily presence in our office in Milan required.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in promotion activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of all media, social media and content creation.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent organization, planning and priority setting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player.
IT IS A PLUS IF YOU
- Have experience in the music industry
- Have sufficient knowledge of other languages besides English.
- Love working a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org