Rubyworks is an Artist management and record label, so your roles and responsibilities will straddle those two businesses. In this role, you will be responsible for a roster of high profile and developing artists including Hozier, Lyra and Rodrigo y Gabriela.
The candidate will coordinate the activities of artist teams, Distribution, license partners, sales and marketing partners and individuals in order to guide a release from the early planning stage to release. For each release, label managers create and implement an overarching schedule and budget.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, a passion for music, great attention to detail and providing artists and their teams with a first-class service.
- Based in Dublin but open to working remotely.
Label manager role
- Manage a roster of priority clients spanning independent artists and labels across both digital and physical supply chains as necessary
- Managing the Release Schedule across our Roster
- Day to day liaison with Distributor
- Working out and communicating delivery details for all releases to maximise sales impact and hit deadlines.
- Sell in Physical campaigns to Distributors and Direct to consumer releases.
- Overseeing Social Media Strategy and implementation
- Coordinating and implementing Ad Campaigns
- Work with the teams in marketing, production/digital delivery, finance and legal to ensure good management, budgeting and communication of the social media campaigns.
- Conceive and implement industry leading release campaigns and strategies for Rubyworks artists
- Work with the Digital Retail team to develop market-leading streaming and playlist strategies
- Onboard new clients
- Set and achieve streaming, sales and revenue targets and provide reporting and feedback to line managers and executives as required
- Represent Rubyworks at artist showcases; gigs, plus relevant industry conferences and events
- Continually strive to offer ideas for improvement, development and entrepreneurship across your own role and that of the team
- Passionate about music with great attention to detail. With minimum 4 years’ music industry experience within a label or distributor, in a label management, product management or marketing capacity
- Advanced experience working closely with artists and managers, digital platforms, and digital marketing in the music industry
- Excellent working knowledge of digital music distribution, supply chain and DSP processes