Social Media & Marketing Executive
RTM are the leading manufacturer of professional and semi-professional analog audio tapes, providing superior recording and sound playback qualities. Our products are made in France and are used worldwide in major recording studios, for archive and instrumentation markets.
With almost 100 years of history in magnetic tape manufacturing we are proud to continue to push the boundaries of analogue recording and are driven to produce high quality analogue products.
We operate with the highest standards of integrity, expand access to our products and employ a diverse workforce that values collaboration.
RTM are offering a unique opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join the team remotely. Working day to day to build our image across all digital platforms.
Work within a close-knit sales team who are keen to help support the growth of tape.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Scheduling content across the year with a focus on analogue music culture
- Organising design partners to produce content for all digital platforms
- Managing social media day-to-day and planning campaigns
- Presenting social media analytics with aims to improve outreach and expand to new platforms
- Responding to queries on social platforms
- Liaising with external PR, Duplication and partners during campaigns
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
- A passion for music and design
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and trends (required)
- Strong organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication abilities
- Knowledge of music industry an advantage
- Social Media Management Tools (Meta Business Suite etc.)
- MS Office, particularly Excel
- All social media platforms (Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter (X), Youtube)
- Linkfire, Linkinbio, and relevant social media extensions
The right person will be passionate about music and analogue processes, particularly tape.
Full Time Hours between Mon – Fri, potential work on evenings and weekends during events/dependent on demand.
Remote with the opportunity to work in London Office