RT Industries is a new label with a focus on catalog – including original masters from Sugar Ray, Sheena Easton, Fat Joe and others.
The label was founded by Craig Balsam and Cliff Chenfeld who launched Razor & Tie in 1990, which was acquired by Concord Music. RT Industries is be distributed worldwide by Warner’s services division, ADA. www.rt-industries.com
RT Industries is seeking a generalist in the digital music marketing space. The focus will be on daily operations of running a catalog label including developing and implementing annual marketing plans for each of the catalog artists. The position can be Full or Part time depending on the candidate.
- Develop and implement digital marketing plans for each of the 8 artists under the RT Industries label
- Work with other contractors to develop frontline products and release plans of back catalog
- Create analytics reporting related to artist performance including Socials and DSPs results
- Represent RT Industries in the marketplace with ADA, DSPS, Socials and more
- Track streams by market and provide analysis of sales and sales history
- The ideal candidate has worked in the music industry overseeing music marketing and is seeking the flexibility of a PT/FT role
- Loves Music and is knowledgeable about our artists
- A minimum of 1 year experience in recorded music and digital sales/marketing
- Familiarity with Paid Advertising on YouTube, FB, and more.
- Looking for a long -term role where you can make your own schedule
- Strong Excel skills
- Works independently
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]