Royalty Solutions is a rapidly growing record label royalty processing company, managing the royalties for many independent record labels.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and results driven individual for a full-time position of Royalty Manager / Director based in New York City to manage the full cycle of royalty distribution to our clients; from cash receipt from international collection societies, to matching income with relevant songs, preparing artists’ statements and coordinating payments.
Qualified candidates MUST have experience using COUNTERPOINT’S RECORD MAESTRO software as well as a knowledge of record label and music publishing functions and royalty flow.
Candidates must possess:
- Good analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong math skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a music business focus
- 3-5 years’ experience in royalty processing
- STRONG knowledge of Counterpoint’s Record Maestro AND Music Maestro software a MUST – ONLY candidates with this qualification will be considered.
- STRONG knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with Quickbooks software a plus
Full-time (10am – 6pm) – would consider part time if situation is right
Salary – BASED ON EXPERIENCE with medical benefits (after 3 months)
Please email your resume and cover letter to Mark@royaltysolutionscorp.com