Royalty Exchange is looking for a Head of Sales.
For the right candidate, this is a fat pitch coming right down the middle. We’re the dominant marketplace for helping creators monetize their past works. We work with songwriters, artists, and producers to help them finance their career.
So far, we’ve put $87MM in their pockets. They’ve used it to buy their first home, finance a new album and invest in their career. 60%+ of our customers refer a friend. (without a formal referral program)
We’re looking for a sales leader who can bring order, discipline, and systems to our current sales process. We need to build systems for scaling our sales team.
This leadership role is mission-critical and offers tremendous upside. As a fast-growing startup, the leaders who distinguish themselves today will have incredible advancement opportunities as we grow.
Qualified candidates for this position will have a successful history of achieving sales results through a team. This individual is responsible for hiring, training and coaching inside sales reps. That includes setting sales and activity targets, as well as helping the reps close deals.
We are looking for the best to join our leadership team: a proven leader with demonstrated success, someone with integrity and the flexibility to navigate the constant changes and challenges of a startup. We are looking for people with the skills and desire to exceed our needs today and help us win in the future. What we need today looks vastly different than what we need in the future. Your ability to grow and develop with us, is essential.
If you are a metrics driven, sales leader with a passion for building and developing world-class sales teams – let’s talk.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Managing inside representatives who are responsible for closing sales over the phone.
- Administer the inside representatives’ sales incentive plan
- Hire, train, coach, and supervise inside representatives
- Responsible for market development, setting targets, and ensuring that revenue is generated
- Identify opportunities for lead generation and business development
What is absolutely required:
- 2+ years running an inside sales team with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to hire high performing sales people
- Strong ability to coach sales reps to higher performance
- Core strength in managing the day to day activity and performance metrics
- Relentless pursuit of personal growth and skill development
- Ability to think strategically about the business and work constructively with Royalty Exchange’s leadership team to create winning sales plans
- Ability to influence others
- Strong core sales skills – prospecting, needs analysis, objection handling and negotiation skills
Base: Based upon experience
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Life, Dental, 401K
Equity: Competitive Stock Option package
Position Location: Remote