Round Hill Music’s label division, Round Hill Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, featuring a diverse group of sub labels primarily focused in the rock genre.
We are seeking an experienced music marketing specialist to oversee the development of our robust catalog of recordings. The position will be responsible for managing multiple campaigns simultaneously and requires a motivated self-starter with a significant understanding of sales, marketing and catalog development. This position is based in Nashville.
- Develop and execute campaigns and strategies for on-and-off-cycle catalog priorities
- Become an expert in the history of each artist and the landscape of the genre they occupy. This includes their overall brand, past releases, marketing campaigns, social media presence, fanbase consumption habits, chart performance, and more.
- Attend regular touch-base meetings with the label President, Head of Operations, & Project Director to outline scope, timeline, deliverables, and establish relevant KPIs for each campaign or project.
- Develop new, tailor-made digital and physical catalog marketing campaigns and execute best practice strategies for the catalog.
- Identify opportunities, research trends, and communicate and collaborate with other internal Round Hill departments to drive projects forward.
- Identify and execute A&R opportunities for new releases & relevant re-issues, including milestone anniversaries.
- Identify viral moments and build quick-strike marketing campaigns that capitalize quickly on such opportunities.
- Develop quarterly budget forecasts with Head of Operations for forthcoming priority projects.
- Regularly attend marketing meetings for active frontline artists to maintain a clear view of ongoing efforts and align catalog efforts accordingly.
- Create and deliver regular updates to all interested parties, highlighting campaign performance and growth opportunities that align with our strategic goals.
- Look for new and current external partners for opportunities in the catalog space.
- Run post-mortem analysis on catalog marketing initiatives to evaluate successes and failures and continue to develop best practices to apply moving forward.
- Develop and create social content and digital marketing tools for use across social networks and streaming platforms.
- Survey current consumption charts and reports to identify catalog opportunities, and craft ideas to capitalize on them.
- 5+ years of music catalog marketing and product management at a record label or artist management company.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and use good time management
- Must be a team orientated with exceptional organizational skiils
- Streaming, sales, and marketing analysis
- Producing or creating content & bringing content to market
- Experience in leading marketing campaigns with partners such as Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Instagram & Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Triller, Pandora, Soundcloud, and more.
- Travel is required
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
Resumes to: [email protected]