Round Hill Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development featuring a diverse group of label properties primarily focused in the rock genre.
We are seeking a Content Creator to support the Marketing team. This position will be responsible for creating content across multiple formats for both artist campaigns and label intiatives. We are looking for a motivated and skilled self-starter with a passion for storytelling and the ability to create meaningful content across different formats.
The position is based in Nashville.
- Create, build, and edit assets for online properties to support artist releases and label initiatives. This includes social graphics and banners, admats, visualizers, Spotify canvases, etc.
- Work cross-departmentally to capture and deliver content for livestreams, podcasts, web series, and other digital activations.
- Capture and edit video and audio content for label and artist initiatives.
- Provide support for scheduling social media posts and plans as needed for artist and label accounts. Requirements:
- At least 1 year of working experience; previous label or artist management experience preferred
- Passion for music – specifically, rock
- Ability to capture video, photo, and audio content
- Must be proficient in Creative Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Premiere or Final Cut)
- Experience working with editing software for videos, GIFs, static visuals, and podcasting • Strong listening and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- A portfolio of applicable outputs
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Located in Nashville, TN
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits
Round Hill Records is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to [email protected]