Round Hill Music is a full-service, creative music company with a core focus on music publishing. The company runs a music publishing division, sync and royalty administration, music production library business, a record label and label services division as well as a Nashville songwriter services group with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, and London.
We are looking for a VP of Information Technology based in Nashville, TN. This position will be responsible for the development and implementation of IT systems globally for the RHM Group of Companies.
- Offer IT support to the business across all systems and software
- Work with staff to understand their business requirements then propose and roll out appropriate software applications
- Build, own, monitor and maintain the IT budget and project plan
- Liaise with all third party software / infrastructure vendors
- Own the relationships with third party vendors
- Oversee all onboarding / offboarding of all staff from an IT perspective, including supply / collection of hardware
- Work closely with the VP, Data Analytics and other stakeholders across the business • Oversee the use of, and the develop of, reporting tools use in the IBM/iMaestro environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience is required; Masters/ Advanced degree in the same discipline is preferred. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- At least 5-7 years of experience leading all aspects of an enterprise-wide IT effort.
- Hands-on/working knowledge of LAN/WAN, software development, servers, workstation, data/voice, data security, cloud, platform solutions
- Knowledge of iMaestro /Maestro 400 and other Vistex software preferred
- Experience with IBM I Power Systems and OS400 operating system
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows server and Windows 10 & Apple Mac and the Mac environment
- Citrix experience/Remote Desktop delivery preferred
- Experience with Office 365 and working with templates, Macros and the MS data tools
- Administrative experience of VoIP telephone systems
- Knowledge of Document Management systems
- Strong analytical skills, planning, project management, and communication (verbal and written) skills
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to [email protected]